by Tom Sharp
About this book
– It’s bigger than a breadbox.
– We move across two extents.
– Energy is all about you.
– It takes off at its own speed.
– Matter is only a matter of scale.
– Gravity is a reality and a metaphor.
– We have always pretended we are unique.
– The miracle of creation continues every minute.
– You’d think that genders wouldn’t be needed.
– Two mirrors reflect an endless portrait.
– We say we are a species.
Dreams, hopes, legends
– We’ve learned to imagine.
– We can stress ourselves to elicit visions.
Lifetime and death
– They seem like a condition of being.
– The governing rules are simple.
– God is the creator, they say.
Angels and devils
– They don’t obey the laws of physics.
– Suffering seems unnecessarily cruel.
– Attachment is not a goal.
– I fool myself with thinking.
Books by Tom Sharp
Copyright © 2021