by Tom Sharp
About this book
Isle of Might
– Great things just might happen.
Saint Bogus the Minor
– Minimalism is both the key and the lock.
Holy Book of Gestures
– Gestures are universal.
– One should disbelieve all generalizations but this.
Birdists of Point Reyes
– Birders contemplate birds.
– There are exactly four true seasons.
Church of Heretics
– Heresy has a long history.
– Religious differences should be praised and glorified.
– Parallelogramism has one geometric ideal.
Doctrine of Meta
– They seek statements of truths that are true of themselves.
Church of Outer Worlds
– Their scriptures are a collection of what-ifs.
– Angels are a matter of existence.
– The essence of the practice is in performing the rites.
– You don’t need to wait to be saved.
Teachers of Enlightenment
– They teach that all teaching is an illusion.
– You, too, can achieve your identity.
– Great B.N. promises what no other gods can promise.
– Mother Buddhism may conflict with Father Capitalism.
– Asimov he didn’t realize this, but it was all true.
Sanctuaries of Eternal Lights
– The entire practice is lighting candles.
Winnowers and Malters
– Their rituals became an end in themselves.
– They seek to migrate their souls to the heavenly realm.
Center for Creative Science
– We teach how to reconnect with universal intelligence and love.
Better Being Institute
– Physical freedom poisons spiritual mastery.
– Most people obey the seven laws of Satan without realizing it.
Children of Heaven
– Story time and sharing are our rituals.
– How they find the temple, no one can say.
People for the Propagation of Peace
– People need to propagate peace.
Mass Messianic Movement
– Bubists follow a mishmash of strictures and proscriptions.
Ophanim of the Palm
– The leaves and the bark of this palm heal the sick.
United Folk Assembly
– They have a paradoxical mission.
Order of Splendor and Happiness
– All people will eventually accept the seven unities.
Disciples of Levity
– We must allow it to pass.
Society of Sacrificial Sacrifice
– Eventually, their idea of God evolved.
Faith of the Custodians
– They were put on Earth to care for all life.
Venerable Official Teaching of Veneration
– They struggled for centuries using many names.
Church of Free Christians
– They thought that priests shouldn’t tell people what to believe.
– They took the words of Jesus literally.
– They regarded the Catholic pope as a Roman emperor or god.
– Jesus the man was only an illusion.
– Jesus was a man possessed by God’s son.
– They sought a personal experience of an unknowable God.
– Montanus claimed the Holy Spirit hadn’t finished.
– The evil god created human beings and the good god created their souls.
believed in sensible encounters with God.
Believers in Saint Barney
– Barney became a patron of the crafts and trades.
Worship of saints
– Veneration of saints can be polytheist.
Worship of the devil
– Satan keeps the spirit fierce.
Holy Gathering of the Seventy Elohim
– God gave each son a nation.
Salvation Life Church
– Pastor Bobby sees himself as more an emcee than a minister.
Hohum and Teehee
– They are also children of Hohum and Teehee.
Adoration of the goat
– All God’s creatures are worthy of love.
– The universe is composed of eights.
Subete no kamigami no jinja
– We care for all deities who care about Japan.
Norse superhero paganism
– We tell the sagas in terms of superhero movies.
Pets of Paradise
– You can have a shrine to your pet’s memory.
São Doné Zims
– We believe in the power of Zims.
Worshipers of Gaia
– Gaia reigns supreme.
– We pray for future generations.
– They condemn male-dominated religions.
Cult of Luna
– It was a global movement to bring light to darkness.
– Almost all primary male gods are secretly bulls.
– Mickey Mouse is a reflection of divine truth.
– Animals you ate will join you in heaven.
Holy Heavens Mission
– You can choose any heaven.
Monoglots vs. Polyglots
– Theological linguists disagree.
Universal Wealth Temple
– Wealth is a sign of God’s favor.
Healing Spirit Fellowship
– They offer healing for all ailments.
Meditative Method Seminars
– Meditation can accomplish miracles.
Lux et Pax Movement
– Belief in UFOs is the same as any religion.
True Trinity Theology
– Heaven is predicated on perfection.
– Your soul is your gateway.
– You can be part of it.
Energy Centers Center
– We work on rebalancing, realigning, and freeing blockages.
– The fifth element is spirit.
– The gods are near but difficult to hear.
– Your soul collects both good and bad karmic particles.
Belief in bugs
– The mayfly teaches the transformative potential of intention.
– God sees your whole life together.
– All existence is cyclic.
– Everyone has the power to bless others.
People of Benevolence
– They try to work with the violent gods.
– They discuss different scriptures.
Improbable pile of creation
– He put this world on the back of a goat.
– People remember the kodama.
– Be grateful for your attachments.
First Church of Trees
– Trees are the superior species.
– We don’t believe deities exist.
Worship of Wen Gon
– He secretly worked for the poor.
Church of the Muses
– Artists’ work should not be taxed.
Faith in demons
– Demons torment humans without mercy.
The Book of Premonitions
– God always has a plan.
Church of Ghosts
– God uses ghosts to make us aware.
Church of Days
– Every day is a holiday, or
Church of Comics
– Comic strips are full of theology.
God of the Coconut
– God resides where he wishes.
– All the truths are written.
Church of Affirmation
– We want to give them hope.
– Heaven isn’t international.
Death of gods
– Gods don’t live forever.
At the temple of tea
– Each moment is a bitter awakening.
At the church of coffee
– The large urn makes a bitter brew.
House of the Golden Rule
– You must do more than respect strangers.
– A place to discuss the foibles and fantasies of the fifties.
– June and Ward Cleaver define a divine ideal.
– Come here for with the process of grieving.
– Our local solution now being tested.
– Colors can soothe and heal.
– Humans are more than a stack of stones.
– They believe Bigfoot survives mostly unseen.
Fellowship of the Invisible Ones
– The Invisible Ones are as real as you or me.
Temple of Sacred Emblems
– We multiply our badges of authority.
– They gaze into crazed crystal balls.
Godx for everything
– Every living thing needs godx to function.
Temple of Modern Gods
– We pray to gods who are relevant to people today.
Kingdoms of Life Church
– We don’t ignore fungi.
– Our bodies are only borrowed.
Messianic Messenger Center
– The messenger will need to return.
– We chant the infinite infinitudes.
Multifold Universalist Practice
– Lateral meditation can access parallel dimensions.
Conspirators of Conscience
– The more convoluted the better.
Keepers of Zero
– Zero is the true hero.
Reunified Reformed and Previously Disestablished Reformed Church of the Reformation
– Common humanity could not abide wrong beliefs.
– The act of believing makes you a believer.
– God is a shapeshifter.
– Identity is a form of immortality.
Books by Tom Sharp
Copyright © 2022