- The king is a similitude of Orion’s soul . . .
- that is, there is a unity of things,
- such that all things subsist in all.
- There is duality.
- This is the lesson plan:
- the individual & its soul are not solo . . .
- The invisible is abundant.
- Orion on the water—
- a boat afloat on the waves of Soul . . .
- Above water, breath—
- the known world;
- below, the unknown substance—
- dark, deep, dense enough to carry wood, word . . .
- The surf-face is the line of reflection.
- If we are alert, we can read one
- in the other; of course even others exist . . .
- I am not a fundamentalist.
- Nature hates a vacuum.