About this book
Tea for four
– My doll invites her friends for tea.
– My soldier’s face and hands are not really green.
– Bunny, you make the perfect friend.
– Teddy’s a different kind of bear.
– Ducky’s an “any weather” bird.
– No human child could be as docile.
– To be loved, you don’t need to be beautiful.
– Any finger could play its own character.
– My little frog climbs walls.
– Nothing quite as silly could love me quite as much.
– My paper boats endure violent seas.
– This mouse was made to scurry.
– My wooden train retains a life of its own.
– I have a box of wooden blocks.
– Its spinning seems to keep it upright.
– It’s like a little flying fairy.
– My tin airplane doesn’t fly.
– My tractor rolls over anything.
– Horse and collie appeal to the farmer.
– Roadster and jet car are evenly matched.
– My triceratops survived the great extinction.
– A horse head on a stick is fun for a younger child.
– A kite isn’t really a toy.
– The ball itself doesn’t make all the fun.
– My father gave me a hammer.
| Copyright © 2021