About this book
– Pandora didn’t know what she was doing.
– Our mosquitoes are well trained.
– These variants handle pet poop.
– They keep your house free of dust.
– Our crickets keep you informed.
Bugs of war
– Any new science is soon used for offensive ends.
– These spiders don’t actually fly.
– Our termites thrive on debris that fills our garbage dumps.
– Ants designed to glean fields of grain reduce waste.
– Weed ants glean weeds.
– They harvest your fallen leaves.
– They maintain your lawn.
– Our stink bugs ward off animal pests.
– Our aphids harvest their own honeydew.
– Our silk spiders are adapted to production of spider silk.
– Our blow-fly swarms are available for hire.
Lady bugs for dogs
– Instead of aphids, these lady bugs eat fleas.
– Our silverfish clean bathroom grout.
– We can design a bug to match your specs.
– Our bees can defend you.
– These wasps are natural predators of insect pests.
– The sting of the snail wasp is fatal for slugs and snails.
Mice and rat control
– Our fleas inflict these pests with infertility.
Moth pheromone warning system
– They produce pheromones when they detect danger.
– Our larvae promote healing of wounds.
– Autogamous larva are excellent fish food.
Algal bloom shrimp
– These shrimp prevent algae blooms.
– They can diagnose many human diseases.
– Jumping spiders naturally eat ants.
– Dragonflies naturally eat mosquitoes.
– Our solifugae clear scorpions from your property.
Spruce beetle fleas
– Our fleas feed and breed exclusively on spruce beetless.
– Predatory nematodes attack plant pests.
All-season Laricobius nigrinus
– Our Laricobius nigrinus is all-season.
Douglas-fir tussock moth wasp
– Our wasp defoliates the Douglas-fir tussock moth.
Gypsy moth spiders
– Our spiders attract gypsy moths with their own pheromone.
Tastes like chicken
– Insects can taste and feel exactly like common fish and poultry products.
| Copyright © 2021