|Erwin Schrödinger quantum mechanics|
- If a thing could be a wave or a particle
- then a classical trajectory cannot describe it.
- Erwin Schrödinger derived an equation
- for how a wave function changes over time.
The operation of time is unitary
- Time changes each thing independently.
- See how quickly the system
- processes each quantum of energy,
- its potential, its mass, and the momentums
- of all its possible paths.
- Multiple things in a system affect each other.
- This could be a contraction,
- or time always operates on the system,
- or we have stopped thinking of mere time.
- Time operates on the system because multiple particles
- acting together have only one wave function.
- Multiple interpretations,
- multiple solutions,
- and multiple implications
- of which multiple universes
- and multiple multiplications
- are possible
- and possibly