|Paul Dirac quantum mechanics|
- Paul Dirac made Schrödinger’s equation
- consistent with Einstein’s theory of relativity,
- relating not only to
- the Planck constant
- but also to
- the speed of light.
- Dirac’s hole theory predicts
- that so-called empty space
- is a sea of electrons.
- Electrons are negatively charged
- and repel each other,
- so this sea is never at rest.
- Bubbles in this restless sea
- act like positive particles,
- later called positrons.
- Space is made, theoretically, of jellium,
- something like blackberry jam with seeds, I suspect.
- It seems more likely to exist
- in those heavy D batteries when fully charged,
- but without the purple color, as shown when they leak.
- Jellium is a uniform distribution
- of positive charges in a semiconductor
- acting like a metal, or an artificial brain,
- whether fully charged or leaking with age,
- whose neurons are dealing with negativity.