|Werner Heisenberg quantum mechanics|
- Werner Heisenberg declared a limit
- to what can be determined precisely.
- We don’t have this problem
- when talking about planets or billiard balls,
- only for elementary particles
- such as photons or protons.
- The more we know about one property of a particle,
- such as its position,
- the less we know about any related property,
- such as its momentum.
- The standard deviations
- of position and momentum
- multiplied together
- is greater than or equal to
- half the reduced Planck constant.
- You’d think
- this’d be easy
- but I’m not sure.